Metallic Minerals is dynamic and well-capitalized for continued development of our key exploration assets in the Yukon’s world-class Keno district, and at La Plata in Colorado, USA. We are currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified geological, technical and field personnel to join us..
Please click here to submit a CV and cover letter.
Our service provider Truepoint Exploration is seeking an Office Administrator
TruePoint Exploration, a mineral exploration management company, specializes in the implementation and management of exploration programs ranging from early-stage prospecting to advanced-stage drill programs for clients in the mineral exploration and development sector. In addition to on the ground project management, Truepoint also provides accounting, regulatory filing, office and other related services to its clients.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Corporate Office – Vancouver, British Columbia
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our company. This is a full-time, in office position as the central point of contact for the overall flow of the workplace operations in the office and will assist in client logistics, corporate matters and other related tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Provide administrative support to management and staff as required, including scheduling meetings, preparing reports, data entry and creating and updating files as needed.
• Build and maintain relationships with our business managers and external vendors.
• Act as first point of contact on phone calls and ‘info’ email accounts
• Manage calendars and maintain To-Do lists.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
• Minor bookkeeping duties as required, including receipt and invoice processing and review of company expense reports.
• Research and book travel arrangements for staff and client members, including setting up accounts and programs as needed.
• Establish credit accounts with suppliers as needed.
• Assist with the mobilization of field crew and supplies in support of client exploration programs.
• Process and direct mail and incoming packages or deliveries, including doing bank deposits and completing DAPs during client financings.
• Schedule meetings and appointments as needed.
• Take notes and minutes in meetings as required.
• Order and track office supplies.
• Prepare documents for meetings and business trips.
• Write and issue emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff.
• Find ways to improve administrative processes.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management and based on candidates experience or training.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Office Administration Certificate or related certification.
• Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, scanners and fax machines).
• Experience operating Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook).
• Experience with cloud-based data management and storage. (Dropbox, Egnyte)
• Familiar with virtual meeting platforms. (Zoom, Teams)
• Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy.
Salary Range: Salary: to be determined based on skill and experie